Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce




Dinner Tonight! 

Easy to have ready ahead of time and just pop in the oven.

Actually, I'm going to do 2-for-Tuesday, and double this recipe,
and put half in an aluminum pan to put in the freezer.
Requires just a bit of prep work since you have to cook the squash and brown the meat ahead of time,
but I'm planning on doing it while the kiddos are at school this afternoon 
so I can just pop it in the oven - make that crazy dinner hour smoother! ;-)

We'll eat it with salad (always salad for dinner!), and steamed broccoli.

Recipe and photo from Skinny Mom!


{for the 21-day-fix, I think I'll count the squash as 1 green, the sauce as 1/2 a yellow for the carbs, 1/2 a green for the sauce as well as 1/2 a red for the protein from the meat. or maybe 1 red depending how much meat I think I eat. and 1 blue for the cheese. :) } 

omit the cheese and it'd be a Paleo recipe!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment